Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, The last of life, for which the first was made: Our times are in His hand Who saith "A whole I planned, Youth shows but half; trust God: see all, nor be afraid!" - From "Rabbi Ben Ezra" by Robert Browning

Thursday, March 15, 2012

And the Husband of the Year Is ...


This is my husband, John. It is almost Midnight, and John is doing what he does every night. He is cleaning the kitchen so I don't have to.

John works every day, all day long on the farm. He works until after dark. Then, before bed, he goes into the kitchen and cleans up before I get the chance to do it.

I don't require this of John. I have never asked him to do it. He does it because he loves me, because he wants me to rest, or have enough time to do my blog, or ... you know what? He had me at "he loves me."

 




Is this the husband of the year, or what?

Can't help lovin' that man of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment